Texas Residential Property Tax Loans
Your home is supposed to be a safe place for you and your family. When it comes to property taxes the challenges of being unable to pay them can be scary. If you are not able to pay them, the County can add penalties, interest, collection fees, and lawsuits that can quickly spiral out of control. Not paying your property taxes can eventually lead to you losing your home at a county tax foreclosure sale. Don’t let this happen to you! The team at Ovation Lending will work with you to find a solution that best fits your needs.
Experience & Trust
With well over 150 years of combined experience in property tax lending, Ovation Lending has helped every type of property in every type of situation. Whether you are navigating short-term financial challenges, just inherited a property with back taxes, or exploring cash-flow options, you can feel confident that you are working with a partner focused on helping you pay your property taxes. We will help you erase your county delinquency and put you on the right path for financial recovery.
Convenience & Affordability
We offer repayment terms from one to ten years with some of the lowest rates in the industry. Ovation Lending works with you to develop a property tax loan payment plan that meets your needs and helps keep your home safe from county property tax foreclosure. We’re available to talk to you on Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Ovation Lending also understands that your time is valuable, so when you are ready to close on your loan we’ll have one of our notaries come meet you or schedule an online notary at a time that is convenient for you.
Some other benefits of working with Ovation Lending:
- No out of pocket expenses
- Ability to combine multiple tax loans
- Repayment terms up to 10 years
- We service our own loans
- Payment methods that fit your needs
- Delayed first payment date
- Monthly statements to keep you up to date
How do I know if I will qualify for an Ovation Lending Property Tax Loan?
- The property must be in the state of Texas
- Taxes and penalties must be more than $1,200
- The total assessed value of the property must be more than $50,000
- The signer must be the titled owner of the property
- Borrowers cannot be currently subject to an open bankruptcy filing
- Call for more details: 833-653-6286
What information will I need to provide when I call Ovation Lending?
You will not need much at all. Ovation Lending understands that life can get pretty hectic and your time is valuable. A quick and secure 10-minute call is all it takes to start an application. Here is what you will need:
- The property address
- Name and address of all title owners
- Date of Birth for all signors
- Social Security Number for all signors
- Gross Monthly Income for all signors
Here’s a look at the simple steps involved in a typical Texas property tax loan phone call:
- You will provide one of our licensed loan officers with your name, contact information, property address, and date of birth.
- From there, Ovation Lending will gather some information from your Texas county and provide you with a custom payment plan.
- If the payment plan is not what you were expecting, let Ovation Lending know and we can work with you to develop one that fits your needs!
8401 Datapoint Dr., Ste. 1000
San Antonio, TX 78229
M-F 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
San Antonio Property Tax Loans
235 NE Loop 820, Ste. 206
Hurst, TX 76053
M-F 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Dallas - Fort Worth Property Tax Loans
A Trusted Lender
OCCC Licenses #67785
© 2019 Ovation Lending, All rights reserved
Your tax office may offer delinquent tax installment plans that may be less costly to you. You can request information about the availability of these plans from the tax office.